A few people tagged me for this. I'm just a touch reluctant - so I'm going to go partway on this
- I always know where North is. I just do. Paradoxically, when I'm north of the Equator, East and West get switched around in my head. I still know that North is that way, but suddenly my sense of East and West get reversed, even though I intellectually know where they should be. Bits of my subconscious panic a little about the Sun rising in what feels like the West. I ignore them.
- I've been involved with the Internet since September 1978. It's older than that, sure, but that's when I got into things.
- I smell like copper, zinc and sodium.
- I'm allergic to vitamin D. In any quantity it makes me headachey and nauseous. Also allergic to soy, and soy products, fish, and seafood.
- I mostly stick to Genetically Modified foods, as my body has trouble handling the high toxicity levels of Organics.
- I have a hyperactive immune system, and I heal very, very quickly. Creepily quickly. I shrug off tetanus and other such wimpy infections. Broken bones are a short-term inconvenience - unless one doesn't set right, then I'll catch it next time around.
- I'm not a fan. Not in the sense that you think of when you think "Oh, they're a fan". Not like that. I am mildly keen about things. Or very keen for very short periods of time. Being keen about something generally doesn't interfere with more important stuff. If my favourite author releases a new book - I can wait until it comes out in paperback. A film? I can generally wait for it to show up on TV or DVD. I like stuff, but it's not consuming. I am not passionate about much of anything - but I often like being around people who are.
- I like Japanese horror games. Forbidden Siren, Fatal Frame, et al.
I'm not going to come up with a list of eight others. Many of them have already been tagged.
Jacek! I choose you! Also, anyone else who wants to play but hasn't been tagged, feel free to assume that I tagged you.