We have moved!


(pardon our dust)

Friday, December 29, 2006

Something wrong

Something is not right in my lower back. It happened suddenly almost three hours ago. I cannot sit for more than a few minutes at a time, and the pain depresses my blood pressure, which causes me to go into shock and cardiac arrest. Oh, this is so much fun.

I've got total sympathy for the sort-of superhero Lower-Back-Pain Man, and the original Doctor Smith.

This is so hard right now, but it's early. It's feeling much improved over the last couple of hours (at the outset, I just lay on the floor turning blue). With care, hopefully I'll be able to go back to functioning relatively normally.

6 comments:

  1. Usu Ventura9:23 PM

    With care? Tateru, I hope that means a doctor. Go straight to the hospital. Blue on the floor can't be good. Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could forward you some hefty painkillers and/or muscle relaxants right now, I would. Be well, O Queen of Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani 2.09:49 PM

    Oh Tat I hope you get to feeling better soon. Goto a doctor please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:59 PM

    I wish you health and a fast recovery! I had a similar exprence recently, if things go well for you as they did for me the pain should go away after a few days, just try not to do anything that will put a load on your back!
    - Mecha Dinosaur

    ReplyDelete
  5. The saturday and sunday at the end of the year isn't exactly conducive to getting a doctor - not without contusions or burns or anuerisms or somesuch.

    Painkillers, anti-inflammatory gel, and rest. I've been typing standing or by dictation.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.